Параллельные миры: том первый

Объявление

۞ Параллельные миры. Том первый ۞
Для гостей

Добро пожаловать! Новая фэнтези-ролевая с авторским сюжетом и мир Арденс приветствует тебя! Регистрируйся, пиши анкету - и вперед! Присоединяйся к нам. Выбери свой путь. Помоги спасти Арденс!

ВНИМАНИЕ! Рейтинг игры - R, что означает - на форуме в игре может присутствовать отнюдь не детская лексика и жестокость. Однако - все в пределах разумного. Вы предупреждены.

Администрация

Главный администратор: Nirielle

Администраторы: Diana StyxX, Morai Clare

Модераторы: Diana StyxX, Dark Assasin, Одноглазый Джо

Реклама

Рекламный ник: Расклейщик объявлений

Пароль:0000

Погода: Дождик все еще идет, но солнышко уже выглянуло из-за туч. Ветер чуть стих. Время суток: Утро. Время года: осень. Действия в игре

Верховный демон Нижнего мира свержен, только начавшаяся война набирает обороты. Один из немногочисленных оплотов, не замутненных раздором - Гильдия. Она только начала свое существование и ждет новых воспитанников.

Друзья и партнеры: Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов Город огней. Новая история. Четыре банды.Четыре стихии.Одна судьба. Окунись в шкуру городского кота и стань частью нашего мира! Коты-Воители.Правление крови...*ЖМЯК!*+ Куклы Бесплатная реклама! Волки. Секретыбудущего

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Параллельные миры: том первый » Чаща » Чаща леса

Чаща леса

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 342

------------------> Речка в чаще леса

Путь по лесу уже начал доставать уставшую девушку. Ноги постоянно попадали в коряги, спотыкались о камни, по лицу то и дело хлестали безжалосные ветви деревьев. Катарина уже не находила живых мест на измученном теле. А ее изодранная и моркрая одежда напоминала сгусток грязи, небрежно брошенный на плечи. Конечно, это был далеко не первый раз, когда она выглядела подобным образом, но только сейчас ей было неловко. Ее спутница, хотя ее одежда мало чем отличалась от одежды Рины, несмотря ни на что выглядела очень прозаично. Если Нириэль и устала, увидеть этого было невозможно. Девушка держалась наудивление прямо и шла вперед без остановки. В душе Рина спрашивала себя : Да как же можно так идти? Она что, железная?
Волк тоже выдохся, но пытался это скрыть. После воды его шерсть отяжелела, от чего шаги стали мелкими и натяжными, буд-то каждое движение давалось в тягость.

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges. It was truly informative. Your website is useful. Thank you for sharing!

Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe this site needs much more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Kudos!

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Hey there fantastic website! Does running a blog such as this require a massive amount work? I've no knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I just wanted to ask. Thanks!

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming again to read more news.

magnificent issues altogether, you simply won a logo new reader. What would you suggest about your publish that you just made some days in the past? Any positive?

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.

I absolutely love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you create this web site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own site and want to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Appreciate it!

I simply couldn't depart your web site before suggesting that I actually loved the standard info an individual provide to your guests? Is going to be again ceaselessly in order to check up on new posts

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.

Very soon this site will be famous among all blogging people, due to it's good posts

I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

I know this web page provides quality dependent posts and other information, is there any other website which offers these kinds of data in quality?

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and fantastic style and design.

I blog often and I seriously appreciate your information. This great article has truly peaked my interest. I will book mark your website and keep checking for new details about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn. That is a really well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely return.

This is a really good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post!

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?

I just couldn't depart your site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual information a person provide in your guests? Is gonna be again regularly to check out new posts

You made some good points there. I looked on the web for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

I go to see everyday some blogs and blogs to read articles or reviews, however this website presents quality based writing.

I do accept as true with all of the concepts you've presented on your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for starters. May just you please prolong them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

I used to be suggested this web site by means of my cousin. I'm not sure whether or not this post is written via him as nobody else know such special approximately my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

I delight in, cause I found exactly what I was taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

If you desire to increase your know-how only keep visiting this website and be updated with the most up-to-date news posted here.

Nice blog right here! Also your website so much up fast! What host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link in your host? I desire my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Вы здесь » Параллельные миры: том первый » Чаща » Чаща леса