Параллельные миры: том первый

Объявление

۞ Параллельные миры. Том первый ۞
Для гостей

Добро пожаловать! Новая фэнтези-ролевая с авторским сюжетом и мир Арденс приветствует тебя! Регистрируйся, пиши анкету - и вперед! Присоединяйся к нам. Выбери свой путь. Помоги спасти Арденс!

ВНИМАНИЕ! Рейтинг игры - R, что означает - на форуме в игре может присутствовать отнюдь не детская лексика и жестокость. Однако - все в пределах разумного. Вы предупреждены.

Администрация

Главный администратор: Nirielle

Администраторы: Diana StyxX, Morai Clare

Модераторы: Diana StyxX, Dark Assasin, Одноглазый Джо

Реклама

Рекламный ник: Расклейщик объявлений

Пароль:0000

Погода: Дождик все еще идет, но солнышко уже выглянуло из-за туч. Ветер чуть стих. Время суток: Утро. Время года: осень. Действия в игре

Верховный демон Нижнего мира свержен, только начавшаяся война набирает обороты. Один из немногочисленных оплотов, не замутненных раздором - Гильдия. Она только начала свое существование и ждет новых воспитанников.

Друзья и партнеры: Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов Город огней. Новая история. Четыре банды.Четыре стихии.Одна судьба. Окунись в шкуру городского кота и стань частью нашего мира! Коты-Воители.Правление крови...*ЖМЯК!*+ Куклы Бесплатная реклама! Волки. Секретыбудущего

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Параллельные миры: том первый » Памятные даты » Нам исполнился годик!

Нам исполнился годик!

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 100

Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's in fact fine, keep up writing.

Hi there great blog! Does running a blog such as this require a great deal of work? I have absolutely no understanding of programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I just wanted to ask. Appreciate it!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thanks once again.

Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going to convey her.

Now I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming again to read other news.

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

Genuinely no matter if someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it happens.

Hey! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

You are so awesome! I do not suppose I have read through something like that before. So nice to discover somebody with some genuine thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally seek advice from my site =). We may have a link alternate arrangement between us

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Cheers!

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always exciting to read content from other writers and use a little something from other web sites.

Excellent, what a blog it is! This web site gives valuable information to us, keep it up.

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.

You have made some decent points there. I looked on the net for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

I think the admin of this web page is actually working hard in support of his site, for the reason that here every material is quality based stuff.

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist different users like its helped me. Great job.

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellent blog!

I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like this one today.

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for novice blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to generate a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don't seem to get anything done.

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thank you for supplying this information.

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Bless you

Hello, its good post regarding media print, we all understand media is a great source of facts.

Вы здесь » Параллельные миры: том первый » Памятные даты » Нам исполнился годик!